Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children, is a renowned linguistics professor who starts to forget words. When she receives a devastating diagnosis, Alice and her family find their bonds tested.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(21 downloads) Aired October 25, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired October 25, 2015
- Familieweekend (2016) A widower invites his children for a family weekend with the announcement that he has news. He is getting married with a 30 years younger woman. The children start the competition for heritage. What is more important: money or family?
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who came into family members. But he wasn't welcomed by his brother. They learn to live together for overcome obstacles of the surroundings. […]
- Shareek (2015) The word 'Shareek' may refer to 'sharing' in dictionary but in Punjab it had always been opposite to it. As time flies, one doesn't even notice that how and when the brothers become the enemies of each other. Brothers are brothers and their children become cousins. But for the feudal […]
- Giovanni’s Island (2014) Original Title
In the aftermath of the most devastating conflict mankind had ever experienced, the tiny island of Shikotan became part of the Sakhalin Oblast... and on the unhealed border in this remote corner of the world, friendship among children from two different countries […]
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015) A comedy or errors, wherein a married man attempts to juggle his three wives along with his current […]