The neighbourhood prepares for a wedding, and Granville gets into the spirit of things by putting up a large display to bring a bit of cheeriness to his shop window. However, the reluctant groom has cold feet, and it falls to the miserly shopkeeper to ensure he makes it to the church on time. The marital atmosphere also has a marked effect on Mrs Featherstone, who steps up her search for a fourth husband – with Granville and Mr Newbold finding themselves likely candidates to be the next lucky man
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired January 17, 2016
- New Girl S05E05 – Bob & Carol & Dick & Schmidt Season 5 , Episode 05 – “Bob & Carol & Nick & Schmidt”
Nick’s cousin and his wife visit with a very special request, which prompts Schmidt to offer Nick a glimpse into the future. Meanwhile, Winston and Cece shop for a wedding dress.
- Still Open All Hours S02E04 – Episode 4 Granville discovers a gap in the shop’s security, and a cherry picker arrives in the street, which gives Madge terrible anxiety. Meanwhile, Eric and Kath decide to do something together, and Gastric enjoys the home cooking of a nearby neighbour, which ruins Granville’s plans to get him […]
- Major Crimes S04E23 – Hindsight (5) Season 04, Episode 23 – “Hindsight Part 5”
Conclusion. A video wire elicits admissions, as seven murders are tied together and suspects are narrowed down to three, in the Season 4 finale. Also: Mark Hickman faces the truth about his past; and Provenza and Patrice resolve wedding […]
- Grantchester S02E04 – Episode 2-4 Margaret’s visits to the vicarage begin to annoy Mrs Maguire. Sidney is looking for a distraction which ends up being a young man sat alone in the church and covered in blood.
- Mr. Pickles S02E05 – Fish? Season 2, Episode 5 – “Fish?”
When a suspicious woman in town takes a romantic interest in Sheriff, Mr. Bojenkins sets out to reveal her true intentions.