Ninako Kinoshita has never been in love until an encounter with the school’s most popular boy, Ren Ichinose, leads the two to befriending each other. Ren’s patient and kind personality is a far cry from his unapproachable idol status at school, and soon Ninako falls in love with him. However, she must cope with the fact that he already has a long-time girlfriend.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(80 downloads) Aired October 9, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(34 downloads) Aired October 9, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(30 downloads) Aired October 9, 2015
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- Blue Spring Ride (2014) When she was a middle school student, Futaba Yoshioka liked Kou Tanaka who was unlike the other boys and quite gentle. Kou Tanaka then moved away and they lost contact. At the end of Futaba Yoshioka's first year as a high school student she meets Kou Tanaka again. Kou Tanaka’s name has […]
- Fashion King (2014) 패션왕 A teenaged boy transforms from a ‘fashion terrorist’ to a ‘fashion king’ in order to win the heart of the prettiest girl in school. The story is about high school boy Ki-myung, who has a crush on the prettiest girl in his class and opens his eyes to fashion in order to become the best […]
- The Night Shift S03E05 – Get Busy Livin Season 03, Episode 05 - “Get Busy Livin”
Jordan bonds with a patient and a coed’s fall from a balcony is more than meets the eye in the first half of this combined episode.
- Accel World: INFINITE ∞ BURST (2016) アクセル・ワールド −インフィニット・バースト− In 2046, many aspects of life are carried out on a virtual network. No matter how advanced the time becomes, however, bullying never disappears. Haruyuki is one of the bullied students. However, one day he is contacted by Kuroyukihime, the most famous person in the school. "Wouldn't you […]