My Stupid Boss recounts the story of an absurd boss and his employees. Bossman (Reza Rahadian) is an Indonesian who owns a company in Kuala Lumpur. A large but disorganized company. The culprit for the disarray in the organization is the bossman himself. His first principle of management is that Bossman Is Always Right. Which means whatever the Bossman fancies, he’ll get it done. And that is his following principle: Impossible We Do Miracle We Try. In the midst of this is Diana, the Bossman’s secretary, who has to juggle at every turn with the odds that never seem to add up in the company. Diana’s daily confronted with her boss’s antics and her patience and good sense are all put to the test.
- Sr. Avila S03E01 – A Clown Roars into the Night Sr. Avila is now the "Boss of Bosses," but keeping his new position will be more difficult than getting it.
Sr. Avila tells the story of a middle class man who makes his living as a hitman. Avila will step up positions in his organization while his personal life becomes a nightmare.
- Elle (2016) When Michelle, the CEO of a gaming software company, is attacked in her home by an unknown assailant, she refuses to let it alter her precisely ordered life. She manages crises involving family, all the while becoming engaged in a game of cat and mouse with her stalker.
- Undercover Boss (US) S08E04 Season 8, Episode 4 - Painting With a Twist
Renee Maloney, co-founder and CFO of Painting With a Twist, works undercover at her paint-and-sip franchise where guests come together to have fun while painting and enjoying their favorite beverage.
In this hidden-camera show an executive […]
- Undercover Boss (US) S08E02 Season 8, Episode 2 - Mayor of Gary, Indiana
Karen Freeman-Wilson, the mayor of Gary, Indiana, works undercover in her town.
In this hidden-camera show an executive goes undercover in his or her own company to get a raw look at how people really work. This is the US version of the […]
- Undercover Boss S07E05 – YESCO Season 7, Episode 05 - “YESCO”
Jeffrey S. Young, co-owner of YESCO, works undercover at his custom electric sign company and faces his fear of heights when he must change a light high above downtown Chicago.