Maya Sulliway is a struggling single mom who’s studying to become an accountant. When her young daughter goes off to sleepaway camp, Maya accepts a summer internship at Kizzmit, a tech company known for developing a popular social app, in order to receive college credit.
- People, Places, Things (2015) Will Henry is a newly single graphic novelist balancing being a parent to his young twin daughters and teaching a classroom full of college students, all the while trying to navigate the rich complexities of new love and letting go of the woman who left him.
- Beat Beat Heart (2016) True love never dies, the loving heart never stops beating ... for Kerstin’s ex Thomas, who she still hopes will come back some day. Instead of Thomas, her mother Charlotte shows up at her door, mid-50s and freshly single again, too. Charlotte moves in with Kerstin and her flatmates, one […]
- The Rewrite (2014) An Oscar-winning writer in a slump leaves Hollywood to teach screenwriting at a college on the East Coast, where he falls for a single mom taking classes there.
- Young & Hungry S04E06 – Young & Spy Season 04, Episode 06 - “Young & Assistant”
Josh hires a new assistant to help out with the launch of his new app, but Gabi, Yolanda and Elliot don’t trust him and hatch a plan to get him fired. Elsewhere, Sofia’s annoyed by her new neighbor who constantly plays loud music, until […]
- The Cure (2014) When a young female scientist discovers that the pharmaceutical company she works for had developed a cure for cancer years earlier, she attempts to release it to the world. Knowing that they make more money from chemotherapy drugs than the cure, the company does everything it can to […]