Seventeen-year-old Sangaile is fascinated by stunt planes. She meets a girl her age at the summer aeronautical show, nearby her parents’ lakeside villa. Sangaile allows Auste to discover her most intimate secret and in the process finds in her teenage love, the only person that truly encourages her to fly.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired October 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired April 28, 2016
- Summer Villa (2016) Although a successful romance novelist, Terry Russell hasn't had luck in her own love life. After a disastrous first date with cocky, hot-shot New York chef Matthew Everston, she retreats to her friend's French villa for the summer to finish her latest novel, with her reluctant teenage […]
- My First Highway (2016) During the annual holiday with his parents at a campsite in Spain, Benjamin (16) falls in love with a Flemish girl operating a local supermarket with her mother. She is beautiful and intriguing and drags him along on an adventure that takes a dangerous turn. This will be a summer he will […]
- The Carmichael Show S01E03 – Kale Jerrod encourages his parents to lead healthier lifestyles, but his efforts backfire and cause a family debate about health, aging and death.
- The Diary of a Teenage Girl (2015) Minnie Goetze is a 15-year-old aspiring comic-book artist, coming of age in the haze of the 1970s in San Francisco. Insatiably curious about the world around her, Minnie is a pretty typical teenage girl. Oh, except that she’s sleeping with her mother’s […]
- Gorchlach: The legend of Cordelia (2015) Ancient esoteric artefact of Celtic origin, witnessed of the passing of the ages between the mountains and fulcrum of the articulated plot, the Gorchlach will lead the two protagonists Guglielmo Corsaris (Federico Mariotti) and Rachel Blackwood (Alice Lussiana Parente) into a journey […]