Although a successful romance novelist, Terry Russell hasn’t had luck in her own love life. After a disastrous first date with cocky, hot-shot New York chef Matthew Everston, she retreats to her friend’s French villa for the summer to finish her latest novel, with her reluctant teenage daughter in tow.
- Terry Teo (2016) Teenaged cat burglar Terry Teo turns crime fighter when his estranged father is killed by local gangsters in this revival of the classic New Zealand character.
- This Life (2015) S02E03 Season 02, Episode 03 – “Coping Cards”
Natalie battles through a storm of side effects while her family fumbles in their attempts to support her. Oliver second-guesses his ability to come through for Romy. Matthew makes an attempt to repair things with Nicole.
We all live our lives […]
- Brooklyn (2015) Tells the profoundly moving story of Eilis Lacey (Saoirse Ronan), a young Irish immigrant navigating her way through 1950s Brooklyn. Lured by the promise of America, Eilis departs Ireland and the comfort of her mother’s home for the shores of New York City. The initial shackles of […]
- Frequencies (2013) Frequencies (aka OXV: THE MANUAL) is being billed as the world's first Scientific-Philosophical romance. Boy meets girl in a not-quite-here, not-quite-now world where one simple discovery has forever changed all human interaction. The film could perhaps best be described as a combination […]
- Girl Meets World S03E20 – Girl Meets Ilha das Flores
Based on ABC's hugely popular 1993-2000 sitcom, this new comedy, set in New York City, will tell the wonderfully funny, heartfelt stories that "Boy Meets World" is renowned for – only this time from a tween girl's perspective – as the curious and bright 7th grader Riley Matthews […]