Season 02, Episode 02
Actor, comedian and singer Alexander Armstrong hosts the variety show from the West End theatre, introducing music by violinist Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra, and two of America’s hottest singing talents – All About That Bass star Meghan Trainor and Josh Groban, whose classical-style voice has helped him shift more than 25 million albums. There’s also comedy from Lee Nelson and Rod Woodward, hot moves from Ethiopian acrobatics AAC Boys and dancers Quest Crew, and an energetic performance from the cast of West End musical The Commitments.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired October 13, 2015
- Nelsons No5 (2015) World-renowned conductor Andris Nelsons, music director of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, arrives in Amsterdam to conduct Shostakovich’s powerful 5th Symphony before the city’s renowned Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra.
- Stagecoach: The Texas Jack Story (2016) After retiring from his life as an outlaw, ranch owner Nathaniel Reed (Trace Adkins) quietly leads an honest existence with his devoted wife, Laura Lee. But his gun-slinging past suddenly comes back to haunt him when he learns that the man he once maimed during a stagecoach robbery is […]
- Sunday Night at the Palladium S02E01 – Episode 2-1 Season 02, Episode 01
Return of the variety show from the West End theatre, featuring a different host each week. Bradley Walsh introduces music by Olly Murs, and Madness perform some of their greatest hits and a surprise collaboration. Tenor Alfie Boe takes on a song from the Who’s […]
- Garfunkel and Oates: Trying to be Special (2016) Garkfunkel and Oates: Trying to Be Special is the first special by the musical comedy duo of Kate Micucci and Riki Lindhome. The pair filmed the special at the Neptune Theatre in Seattle, and it features songs, comedy, and a new Garfunkel and Oates music video. The special will be […]
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S04E40 – Josh Groban Wears a Blue Blazer and Shiny Black Shoes Season 04, Episode 40 - “Josh Groban Wears a Blue Blazer and Shiny Black Shoes”
The crew tries to celebrate Christmas but global warming has turned the set into a beach; Josh Groban performs; Scott falls in love.