Twenty-four-year-old Kara Zor-El, who was taken in by the Danvers family when she was 13 after being sent away from Krypton, must learn to embrace her powers after previously hiding them. The Danvers teach her to be careful with her powers, until she has to reveal them during an unexpected disaster, setting her on her journey of heroism.
- Supergirl S02E02 – The Last Children of Krypton Season 02, Episode 02 – “The Last Children of Krypton”
Supergirl ends up seriously injured during an attack on National City by a kryptonite-powered villain; and Superman puts the blame for his cousin getting hurt on Hank, because the kryptonite was stolen from the DEO. Meanwhile, […]
- Supergirl S02E06 Season 02, Episode 06 – “Changing”
The Guardian makes his debut in National City to lend a hand after a parasite alien drains Supergirl of her power; at the same time, Mon-El considers a less-than-desirable career change; and Alex struggles with a new reality.
Twenty-four-year-old Kara […]
- The Abundance Code (2016) This documentary is based around a vision and a mission to help everyone understand how to unlock their own potential, power and journey to abundance. We believe that we all have an unlimited wealth of potential within us, and that we just need to learn how to tap in and find it. It’s in […]
- Love, Nina S01E01 – Episode 1 Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the editor of a London literary review. After a rocky start, Nina gets to know George and her family, and news about one of their neighbours leads […]
- Barbie in Princess Power (2015) Barbie is Kara - a modern-day princess with a normal life. Kissed by a butterfly which gives her superpowers and allows her to become a Super Sparkle, she is ready to save the kingdom from evil - were it not for her jealous cousin who is also kissed by the butterfly and becomes her rival […]