Four children dream of escaping the tedium of a summer holiday with their mother. When finally given permission to camp on their own on an island in the middle of a vast lake, they are overjoyed. But when they get there they discover they may not be alone… The battle for ownership of a lonely island teaches them the skills of survival, the value of friendship and the importance of holding your nerve.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired December 13, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired December 13, 2016
- Little Men (2016) Jake is a quiet, sensitive middle schooler with dreams of being an artist. He meets the affably brash Tony at his grandfather's funeral, and the unlikely pair soon hit it off. The budding friendship is put at risk, however, when a rent dispute between Jake's father, Brian, and Tony's […]
- Giovanni’s Island (2014) Original Title
In the aftermath of the most devastating conflict mankind had ever experienced, the tiny island of Shikotan became part of the Sakhalin Oblast... and on the unhealed border in this remote corner of the world, friendship among children from two different countries […]
- Home From Home S01E01 A couple finally achieve their long-cherished dream of buying a lodge in the Lake District. Their 'traditional' lodge at Lake View Holiday Park means everything to them, the years of scrimping and saving all now feel worth it until they wake up the next morning to discover their neighbours.
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring (2003) This South Korean film takes place on an isolated lake, where an old monk lives in a small floating temple. The monk has a young boy living with him, learning to become a monk. We watch as seasons and years pass by.
- Boys (2014) Jongens BOYS tells the story of Sieger, a sporty, rather quiet 15-year-old boy who discovers love during the summer holidays. Sieger is training in the new athletics team for the national relay championships and meets the intriguing and unpredictable Marc. The friendship that develops seems […]