Four children dream of escaping the tedium of a summer holiday with their mother. When finally given permission to camp on their own on an island in the middle of a vast lake, they are overjoyed. But when they get there they discover they may not be alone… The battle for ownership of a lonely island teaches them the skills of survival, the value of friendship and the importance of holding your nerve.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired December 13, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired December 13, 2016
- Little Men (2016) Jake is a quiet, sensitive middle schooler with dreams of being an artist. He meets the affably brash Tony at his grandfather's funeral, and the unlikely pair soon hit it off. The budding friendship is put at risk, however, when a rent dispute between Jake's father, Brian, and Tony's […]
- Giovanni’s Island (2014) Original Title
In the aftermath of the most devastating conflict mankind had ever experienced, the tiny island of Shikotan became part of the Sakhalin Oblast... and on the unhealed border in this remote corner of the world, friendship among children from two different countries […]
- Renesse (2016) Four teenagers decide to spend their summer holiday on a camping at the beach. Officially to disseminate ashes of a grandfather, but foremost to finally get laid.
- Voodoo Rising (2016) A group of friends decide to spend their last summer together by taking a trip to the rural camping destination "Black Hills". Once there, they find themselves in the middle of a deadly quarrel with a local family.
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring (2003) This South Korean film takes place on an isolated lake, where an old monk lives in a small floating temple. The monk has a young boy living with him, learning to become a monk. We watch as seasons and years pass by.