Daphne, Bay and Travis celebrate spring break with a volunteer trip to rural Mexico with Melody to distribute hearing aids to underprivileged locals. However, lines are crossed when Daphne makes an unexpected connection with a fellow volunteer and Bay’s passionate anger toward Emmett gets the better of her. Meanwhile, Melody’s boyfriend surprises her with a life-changing idea.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired September 22, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired September 22, 2015
- Switched at Birth S04E13 – Between Hope and Fear Daphne is thrilled when Eric asks Regina to move in with him, but Regina is troubled by how little she knows about the mother of Eric's son, Will, and decides to go to Atlanta to find out more about the woman. John's financial stresses come to a head when Toby approaches the family for […]
- Switched at Birth S04E12 – How Does a Girl Like You Get to Be a Girl Like You In the wake of her breakup with Emmett, Bay decides to refocus her energy on school and signs up for a Spanish class, only to discover that the new harassment policy has put her in the spotlight. Daphne learns that her D in Chemistry will affect her scholarship. John finds himself under […]
- Switched At Birth S04E17 – To the Victor Belong the Spoils Season 04, Episode 17 – “To the Victor Belong the Spoils”
Daphne tries to fundraise in order to help deaf kids in Mexico in an all-new episode of “Switched at Birth,” airing Monday, October 5th on ABC Family. With Mingo’s help, Daphne holds a fundraiser to help support a sign-language […]
- Dark Matter S02E10 – Take the Shot Season 02, Episode 10 - “Take the Shot”
Shipboard mayhem sheds light on some of the crew members' dark pasts.
The six-person crew of a derelict spaceship awakens from stasis in the farthest reaches of space. Their memories wiped clean, they have no recollection of who they are or how […]
- Children of the Fall (2016) Rachel Strode, a young immigrant with a dark secret in her past, comes to Israel in the Fall of 1973 to volunteer in a Kibbutz and then to convert to Judaism. Soon, she realizes that the local Kibbutz members don't seem to like strangers and foreigners, and that the evening of Yom Kippur […]