Miklós is at the age when everything feels high-stakes. He is coming to terms with his own sexuality, and when his best friend Dan reveals that he has a new girlfriend, this puts an end to their plans to run away together.
- Dan Soder: Not Special (2016) In Dan Soder's first hour-long special, he reveals the creepiest thing about his grandmother, admits that his recent breakup was his fault and remembers the hardest thing about being raised by a single mom. Throughout his special, Soder is so laid-back and charming that you'll be […]
- Kissing? (2016) Όντως Φιλιούνται;
Just before turning thirty, Danny and Stella often feel lost and disorientated. This is the chronicle of their relationship that reveals the portrait of their generation with sarcastic humour and sincerity.
- The Flash S02E23 – The Race of His Life Season 02, Episode 23 – “The Race of His Life”
Season 2 ends with Zoom revealing his true plan and Barry vowing to do whatever it takes to stop him.
- Kicks (2016) When his hard-earned kicks get snatched by a local hood, fifteen-year old Brandon and his two best friends go on an ill-advised mission across the Bay Area to retrieve the stolen sneakers.
- Josh S01E04 – Teabag and No Sympathy Teabag, Owen's friend from home, comes to stay and treats the flatmates to a weekend full of 'lad banter'. Which roughly translates to terrorising everyone with a potent mix of alcohol and sexual euphemisms. Meanwhile, Josh's friend Mike is having girlfriend trouble (mainly caused by […]