- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E03 – Tony Hale Wears a Blue Flannel Shirt and Fuchsia Sneakers Tony Hale throws out the ceremonial first pitch, while Scott pranks the crew. Also, a preview of Scott's offbeat new game show, "You Made Your Bed, Now Lie in It."
- Arrow (2012) S03E16 Arrow is an American action adventure television series that follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who, after five years of being stranded on a hostile island, returns home to fight crime and corruption as a secret vigilante whose weapon of choice is a bow […]
- The Knick S02E06 – There Are Rules Season 02, Episode 06 – “There Are Rules” Faced with a quandary, Bertie decides to take matters into his own hands at Mt. Sinai, enlisting Algernon to help. Thackery investigates the efficacy of hypnosis, and takes an interest in a pair of conjoined twins. Lucy lobbies Henry for a gala […]
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E05 – T-Pain Wears Shredded Jeans and a Printed Shirt T-Pain, Scott and Weird Al collaborate on a song; and Melvin Alberts talks about being abducted by aliens. Later, Scott's scientific breakthrough allows him to get more stuff done; and Weird Al previews his new foodie-TV show.
- The X-Files S10E00 – The X-Files Re-Opened (preview special) Season 10, Episode 00 – “The X Files Re-Opened” The truth is out there… and we’ve got the inside story on the thrilling return of The X-Files. Go behind the scenes with Chris Carter, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson and all the key players as they reveal secrets from the set and take […]