An in-depth look at the prison system in the United States and how it reveals the nation’s history of racial inequality.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(0 downloads) Aired November 25, 2016
- AmeriGeddon (2016) A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States power grid and institutes Martial Law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the […]
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes. After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- Suicide Squad (2016) From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison […]
- Designated Survivor S01E08 Season 01, Episode 08 - The Results A national emergency forces Kirkman to consider canceling the election to vote for a new House of Representatives; at the same time, he also deals with fallout from a leaked report of Majid Nassar's death. Tom Kirkman, a low-level cabinet member is […]
- Ancient Aliens S08E09 – Alien Wars On March 19th, 2002, Gary McKinnon was arrested for hacking into 97 Pentagon and NASA computers over a 13-month period, in what authorities call the “biggest military computer hack of all time.” McKinnon claimed that he found evidence of a secret American space fleet, by way of a list of […]