Between 1962 and 1970, The Beatles released 27 No. 1 hit singles in the U.S. and the U.K. In 2000, these timeless songs were collected for The Beatles 1, which topped the charts in 35 countries and became that decade’s bestselling album worldwide. 15 years later, 1 is revisited for this entirely new, visually-inspired presentation.
- Nashville S04E09 – Three’s a Crowd Rayna’s new artist, Markus Keen, causes trouble for her when he scraps a song on his new album one week before its release. Is Deacon part of the solution or the problem? Luke attempts to reconcile with Colt, and Scarlett surprises Caleb back in Nashville when she gets time off on her […]
- Kidnapping Mr. Heineken (2015) The true story of the kidnapping of Freddy Heineken, the grandson of the founder of the Heineken brewery, and his driver. They were released after a ransom of 35 million Dutch guilders was paid.
- James Bond Collection (1962-2015) The complete theatrical release collection of all of the James Bond films, the original 1962 release of 'Dr. No' to the most current. With all of the action, adventure, gadgetry & film scores that Bond is famous for. (We do not consider the 1954 release of Casino Royale for this […]
- Horror Icon (2016) FrightFest premiered this never-before-seen documentary HORROR ICON in honour of legendary genre personality David McGillivray, to celebrate the release of WORST FEARS, a collection of seven nightmare tales in the Amicus style written and produced by McGillivray, which will form part of […]
- Falling Water S01E09 Season 1, Episode 9 - No Task for the Timid
Taka, Tess and Burton all converge on the boy.
Three unrelated people slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. Each of them is on a mysterious and highly personal quest – one is searching for his […]