Sheldon is confronted by a mystery of the universe he cannot unravel: when a woman wants time apart to think, exactly how much time does that mean, and is there any way to hurry the process along? In Las Vegas, Penny and Leonard march closer to marching down the aisle, but has Penny gotten over Leonard’s infidelity? And if so, will he do anything to un-get her over it?
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(248 downloads) Aired September 22, 2015
- The Big Bang Theory S09E04 – The 2003 Approximation Leonard and Penny finally move in together leaving Sheldon very upset with this big change in his life and wishing he could go back to a time when he had no emotions in 2003 before he met Leonard. Raj, Howard and Stuart attempt to form a band.
- The Big Bang Theory S09E08 – The Mystery Date Observation Amy has a formal date which Leonard, Penny and Bernadette secretly spy on. Sheldon has Howard and Raj help him find a new girlfriend since they found Amy for him.
- The Big Bang Theory S09E13 – The Empathy Optimization Season 09, Episode 13 – “The Empathy Optimization”
Dealing with an under-the-weather Sheldon is so draining for Penny, Leonard and the gang that they decide to treat themselves to a Sheldon-less weekend.
- The Big Bang Theory S09E23 – The Line Substitution Solution Season 09, Episode 23 – “The Line Substitution Solution”
When Sheldon decides he’d rather go to a movie screening than hang out with Amy, he hires Stuart to spend the day with her. Meanwhile, Leonard’s mother visits, and Penny just can’t seem to connect with her.
- The Big Bang Theory S10E22
What happens when hyperintelligent roommates Sheldon and Leonard meet Penny, a free-spirited beauty moving in next door, and realize they know next to nothing about life outside of the lab. Rounding out the crew are the smarmy Wolowitz, who thinks he's as sexy as he is brainy, […]