Tam, a timid loner, is bullied regularly by his fellow pupils at school. He is met with similar rejection and suspicion within the narrow confines of his parents’ dingy home, where his father beats him. One day Tam arranges online to meet Phum at a derelict swimming pool. They are both looking for sex, but their encounter leaves them with a feeling of comfort and security. A close bond develops between the two boys and, before long, they are roaming the rubbish heaps and dark corners of the city together, day and night. Phum opens a door for Tam, revealing a fantastical parallel universe full of spirits and dangerous encounters. Although he feels safe and loved for the first time in his life, Tam can no longer differentiate between dream and reality and finds himself increasingly drawn into a spiral of paranoia and violence.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(541 downloads) Aired March 28, 2016
- East Los High S04E09 – I Hope She Was Worth It Camila's lies begin to unravel, costing her more than she ever bargained for. Ceci takes her best shot at making it in the dance world while allegiance on the Bomb Squad is divided as the team decides between voting off Brandie or risk losing Caleb.
East Los High is not your typical […]
- East Los High S04E07 – You’re Dancing Like a Gringo Summer heats up with a wave of sexting, lies and betrayal that leaves a path of heartache and breakups, just in time for Lorena and Hernan's big wedding.
East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and mystery are at the heart of this inner city school in East LA […]
- Secret Society of Souptown (2015) "Secret Society of Souptown" is an adventurous family movie that takes place in Souptown, a district in the summery city of Tartu. Four children - Mari, Sadu, Olav and Anton form a secret society to play hide-and seek games invented by Mari's grandfather, a professor at the university. […]
- Girl Meets World S03E20 – Girl Meets Ilha das Flores
Based on ABC's hugely popular 1993-2000 sitcom, this new comedy, set in New York City, will tell the wonderfully funny, heartfelt stories that "Boy Meets World" is renowned for – only this time from a tween girl's perspective – as the curious and bright 7th grader Riley Matthews […]
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil S02E01 – My New Wand! Season 02, Episode 01 - “My New Wand! / Ludo in the Wild”
Star must learn how to free Marco from a magically locked closet; after being thrown into nature, Ludo must overcome the elements.
After having skirmished with a number of dangerous monsters, Star Butterfly arrives on Earth to […]