Yearning for meaning in his life, a coddled young man abandons his girlfriend and family to set out on a spiritual quest. Shot with sophisticated DSLR cameras and reflecting a new passion in India for personal filmmaking, The Bright Day finds images to chart a soul’s progress. (TIFF)
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired November 18, 2015
- How to Steal a Dog (2014) A young girl’s (Lee Re) father goes bankrupt. The girl's family loses their houses and they don't have a place to live. One day, the girl sees a flyer offering a reward of $500 for a missing dog. The young girl then sets out to "borrow" dogs from wealthy families to obtain reward […]
- Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016) Set in present day Mumbai the story follows the life of a serial killer Ramanna who is inspired by an infamous serial killer from the 1960s, Raman Raghav. His strange obsession with Raghavan, a young cop keeps growing as he closely follows him without his knowledge and often creates […]
- Alo (2015) Alo, an American Indian man that has the gift to lead special people to their spiritual destiny in an unusual way. We are about to witness an amazing transformation as we follow a few sacred souls into their journey.
- Yourself and Yours (2016) 당신 자신과 당신의 것
Painter Youngsoo (Kim Joo-hyuk) hears secondhand that his girlfriend, Minjung (Lee Yoo-young), has recently had (many) drinks with an unknown man. This leads to a quarrel that seems to end their relationship. The next day, Youngsoo sets out in search of her, at the same […]
- Bare (2015) Sarah’s (Dianna Agron) life is as bland as the desert town she’s lived in her whole life. With a future devoid of any passion more inevitable with each passing day, she welcomes the sudden appearance of a sexy, spontaneous stranger named Pepper (Paz de la Huerta). Broke and on the run […]