(1 downloads) Aired August 18, 2015
- I Know You’re in There (2016) When his mother commits suicide, Tom Redding discovers he has a long lost sister that cannot move or talk. Together they travel to their dead mother's isolated home where Tom hopes to document her illness only to be driven to the brink of madness by a supernatural evil.
- Being Mary Jane S02E07 – Let’s Go Crazy The motivation for Mary Jane's actions with David become clear. In other events, a "Talk Back" segment spurs Mary Jane to move on with her life and repair strained relationships; and she also decides to change "Talk Back," which may not go over well with Kara.
- The Brink S01E10 – There Will Be Consequences
- Tripped S01E03 – Episode Three The stakes are raised when Danny and Milo land in a world on the brink of war with no means of escape.
- Early Winter (2015) The life of a security guard in a retirement home spirals out of control when he catches his wife with a lover, pushing him to the brink of insanity.