Season 02, Episode 03 – “Case Seven: Catch Of The Day”
The bucolic coastal waters off Brokenwood support a thriving fishing industry. But when Jared discovers a severed human hand in a crayfish pot it appears to be harbouring something far more sinister. Who does the hand belong to and are they still alive? The finger is pointed at the Keely family; fishermen for generations who are very protective of their patch. But what about the deceased’s wife who was out at sea, out of cell phone range and out for a good time? And the volunteer fisheries officer seems to be a man who is doing God’s work as much as protecting the marine life. As Mike, Kristin and Breen set about fathoming the dark undercurrents of the coastal sea they will be surprised by what lies beneath.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired December 18, 2015
- Ghost Ship (2015) At a dark pier in the middle of the night, a boat captain and his mate, Nong, are readying their vessel for the next trip. But what they discover is a shocking: the lifeless body of Mia, the wife of the boat’s owner, is hanged from a mast in a gruesome fashion. The corpse also sets off […]
- Mom S04E03 Season 04, Episode 03 – “Sparkling Water & Ba-Dinkers”
Bonnie catches Adam smoking pot before lovemaking, causing her to fear she's become undesirable. Christy steps in to try to reconcile the situation.
From hit-maker Chuck Lorre comes his next big comedy‐an irreverent and […]
- NOVA S43E07 – Making North America Part 2 Life Season 43, Episode 07 - “Making North America Part 2 Life”
Discover the surprising intertwined story of life and the landscape in North America—from origins to iconic dinosaurs to giant marine reptiles swimming in an ancient sea that once split the continent in two.
- Still the Water (2014) Taking place during the full-moon night of traditional dances in August and set on the Japanese island of Amami-Oshima, the drama centers on a 14-year-old boy who finds a dead body floating in the sea. The young man enlists the help of his girlfriend to solve the mystery. The pair “will […]
- Big Fish & Begonia (2016) It is a world within our world, yet unseen by any human, and the beings here control time and tide and the changing of the seasons. On the day Chun turns sixteen, she is transformed into a dolphin to explore the human world. She is rescued from a vortex by a human boy at the cost of his […]