Jerrod encourages his parents to lead healthier lifestyles, but his efforts backfire and cause a family debate about health, aging and death.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(30 downloads) Aired September 3, 2015
- The Carmichael Show S01E04 – Gender Jerrod mentors a teen, who reveals a secret about his sexuality, leading to a family discussion about gender roles. Meanwhile, Bobby is served with divorce papers.
- The Carmichael Show S02E06 – New Neighbors Season 02 , Episode 06 – “New Neighbors”
Jerrod and Maxine clash over his parents’ conduct when a Muslim couple move in next door. Problems escalate when his parents witness their new neighbors receiving a mysterious package and they set out to investigate.
- The Carmichael Show S02E11 – Maxine’s Dad Season 02 , Episode 11 – “Maxine’s Dad”
Maxine’s wealthy father arrives for her graduation, spinning into motion a debate about independence, family dynamics and whether or not love can be bought.
- The Carmichael Show S02E09 – Facebook Friends Season 02 , Episode 09 – “Facebook Friends”
Joe joins Facebook, but Cynthia is upset when he receives a friend request from his high-school girlfriend. All this leads the family to explore social media and its impact on relationships.
- Suits S05E14 – Self-Defence Season 05 , Episode 14 – “Self Defense”
Mike wants to represent himself at trial, but Harvey thinks he should lead the charge; and Louis’ efforts to remove Sheila from the picture backfires.