Jerrod mentors a teen, who reveals a secret about his sexuality, leading to a family discussion about gender roles. Meanwhile, Bobby is served with divorce papers.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(42 downloads) Aired September 3, 2015
- The Carmichael Show S02E10 – Man’s World Season 02 , Episode 10 – “Man’s World”
Maxine challenges Jerrod’s attitude about gender roles, leading the Carmichael men to prove their masculinity by fixing the roof. Meanwhile, Maxine sets out to show that a woman can change a tire without a man’s help.
- The Carmichael Show S02E05 – Gentrifying Bobby Season 02 , Episode 05 – “Gentrifying Bobby”
Complications ensue when a menacing storm approaches and the couple are forced to seek shelter at Joe and Cynthia’s residence.
- Lovesick S02E03 Season 02, Episode 03 - “Amy"
Angus's friends encourage him to start dating after his divorce. Dylan hears back from Amy and remembers a fling that put him in an awkward position.
Dylan is diagnosed with chlamydia and must then contact all of his previous sexual partners to inform them […]
- Lovesick S02E08 Season 02, Episode 08 - “Abigail (2)"
The day after Angus's divorce party, Abigail won't answer Dylan's calls. He, Luke and Evie try to pierce together what happened the night before.
Dylan is diagnosed with chlamydia and must then contact all of his previous sexual partners to inform […]
- Holding the Man (2015) In the 1970s, a young Australian boy, Timothy, finds himself confused. He falls for the captain of the football team. What follows shows all aspects of a relationship, regardless of gender or sexual preference. Conflict, temptation, and a huge burden which will affect every aspect of […]