Max Simkin repairs shoes in the same New York shop that has been in his family for generations. Disenchanted with the grind of daily life, Max stumbles upon a magical heirloom that allows him to step into the lives of his customers and see the world in a new way. Sometimes walking in another man’s shoes is the only way one can discover who they really are.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired October 11, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 11, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired October 11, 2015
- The Cobbler (2015) A lonely NYC shoe repairman (Adam Sandler) discovers a magical heirloom that allows him to "walk in another man’s shoes," in this charming fantasy co-starring Dustin Hoffman, Steve Buscemi and Ellen Barkin.
- This Life (2015) S02E03 Season 02, Episode 03 – “Coping Cards”
Natalie battles through a storm of side effects while her family fumbles in their attempts to support her. Oliver second-guesses his ability to come through for Romy. Matthew makes an attempt to repair things with Nicole.
We all live our lives […]
- Angel of Christmas (2015) Susan is a newspaper staffer who decides to generate some Christmas spirit by writing an article about her family’s storied 100-year-old, hand-carved, heirloom Christmas angel. This leads her to accidentally meet Brady, a cute, upbeat artist who insists that he and Susan become fast […]
- The Magicians (2016) S01E01 – Unauthorized Magic Quentin Coldwater is a high school senior, but he’s still secretly obsessed with a series of fantasy novels he read when he was little, about the adventures of five children in a magical land called Fillory. Compared to that, everything in his real life just seems gray and colorless. […]
- The Affair S03E06 – Episode 6 Noah's unexplained absence sends Helen on a journey of increasingly troublesome discoveries. Meanwhile, Noah is compelled to return to a place he's spent his life trying to escape and attempts to repair his relationship with Martin before it's too late.
At once deeply observed and […]