A story of three couples and their intertwining love stories set in 1940s Taiwan and Shanghai, centered around the 1949 sinking of Taiping.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired January 9, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired December 24, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired January 5, 2016
- The Crossing (2014) – part 1 太平轮：乱世浮生 – 태평륜 During the Chinese Revolution in 1949, three couples flee from China to an island of Taiwan.
혼란의 시기 1940년대, 중국 본토와 대만을 오고 가던 초호화 여객선 ‘태평륜호’의 침몰 사건을 모티브로 50년에 걸친 시간 동안 세 쌍의 커플들을 중심으로 전쟁과 재난이라는 혼돈의 세월, 그 속에서 피어난 사랑 이야기를 다룬 감동 대서사시
The.Crossing.2014 Blu-ray 1080p AVC TrueHD […]
- A Promise (2013) A romantic drama set in Germany just before WWI and centered on a married woman who falls in love with her husband's teacher. Separated by the war, the pledge their devotion to one […]
- Kerintha (2015) The story of the film is quite simple and based on the lives of three young college going couples. Each one of them have a love story of their own and spend some precious times together in the college. Things take a u-turn when they face the harsh realities of their respective lives and […]
- The Notebook (2004) An epic love story centered around an older man who reads aloud to a woman with Alzheimer's. From a faded notebook, the old man's words bring to life the story about a couple who is separated by World War II, and is then passionately reunited, seven years later, after they have taken […]
- The Salesman (2016) فروشنده
Forced out of their apartment due to dangerous works on a neighboring building, Emad and Rana move into a new flat in the center of Tehran. An incident linked to the previous tenant will dramatically change the young couple’s life.