When a young female scientist discovers that the pharmaceutical company she works for had developed a cure for cancer years earlier, she attempts to release it to the world. Knowing that they make more money from chemotherapy drugs than the cure, the company does everything it can to stop her.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired June 10, 2016
- Toxin (2015) A pharmaceutical company recruits a well-known scientist to help develop a vaccine against a deadly virus.
- Collective Invention (2015) Dol-yeon-byeon-i 돌연변이 Park Goo (Lee Kwang-Soo) mutates into a man-fish due to side effects from an experimental drug. He receives heavy publicity and becomes a star. A conspiracy by the pharmaceutical company leads Park Goo to being possibly expelled from the […]
- The Mysteries of Laura S02E02 – The Mystery of the Cure to Loneliness A cancer patient dies under puzzling circumstances, so the police investigate her death and unearth some surprises as they delve into the world of cancer survivors and supporters.
- Strange Blood (2015) When a brilliant but obsessive scientist goes to extremes to develop a universal cure for all disease, he finds himself infected with a bizarre parasite that begins to transform him into a bloodthirsty madman. Time running out, he must find a way to stop the monster that is growing […]
- Summer Love (2016) Maya Sulliway is a struggling single mom who's studying to become an accountant. When her young daughter goes off to sleepaway camp, Maya accepts a summer internship at Kizzmit, a tech company known for developing a popular social app, in order to receive college credit.