A powerful, uncensored and insightful documentary built around raw, heartfelt, never-seen-before, interviews captured in the immediate aftermath of the February 22nd 2011 earthquake in Christchurch. Survivors share their stories of panic and heart-breaking loss, courage and miraculous survival.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired December 8, 2015
- Lost Theaters of Wichita (2016) Lost Theaters of Wichita has the inside story from those who were there. It’s a tale of two great entertainment palaces—one that barely survived and the other that came crashing down while still in its prime. The Miller could still be entertaining people to this day in a grand atmosphere […]
- The Dark Horse (2015) An inspiring true story based on the life of charismatic and brilliant chess champion, Genesis Potini. His story is about finding the courage to lead, despite his own struggles – finding purpose and hope in passing on his gift to the children of his […]
- 7:19 (2016) At 7:19 a.m., on September 19th of 1985, the most destructive earthquake hit Mexico's City. Inside what's left of a building, a group of survivors fight for their lives waiting for rescue.
- The Girl on the Train (2014) When documentary filmmaker Danny Hart boards a train at Grand Central Station he has no reason to expect anything more than a pleasant ride to upstate New York to interview the subjects for his latest project. But a chance encounter with a mysterious young woman leads him on a journey of […]
- Ghoul (2015) GHOUL is a supernatural horror film involving the real life story of the Soviet Union's most violent serial killer, Andrei Chikatilo. Three Americans travel to the Ukraine to film a documentary about the cannibalism epidemic that swept through the country during the famine of 1932. After […]