Bruce is a repairman tormented by a crippling sense of responsibility for his disabled wife Samantha, an ex-policewoman. Bruce’s increasing hypersensitivity to the injustice suffered by his wife steers him down a dark path of vigilantism. His disintegrating mental health, paranoia and overwhelming sense of doom causes Bruce to channel his rage towards a young woman.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(3 downloads) Aired September 23, 2016
- Wedding Doll (2015) Fixated on romantic fantasies, a kindly and strong-willed young woman with a mild mental disability embarks on a relationship — much to the concern of her protective mother.
- Dora or The Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents (2015) After her mother decided that the eighteen-year-old mentally disabled Dora no longer has to take psychotherapeutic drugs, the young woman begins to blossom. The sedated teenager was never a problem for her surroundings – but new challenges arise when the pleasure-loving young woman […]
- The Masked Saint (2016) The journey of a professional wrestler who becomes a small town pastor and moonlights as a masked vigilante fighting injustice. While facing crises at home and at the church, the Pastor must evade the police and somehow reconcile his violent secret identity with his calling as a […]
- Sweet Vicious S01E10 Season Finale Pure Heroine
Ophelia tries to make things right; the girls learn that injustice has impacted their entire campus.
Jules, the perfect sorority sister, balances her life of being a college student while also serving up vigilante justice on her school's campus. That is until Ophelia, a […]
- Full Frontal With Samantha Bee S02E07 Applying her smart and satirical point of view to current and relevant issues, Samantha Bee provides her nuanced perspective on world events, repartees with newsmakers from across ideological spectrums and stabs injustice with the hot poker of comedy.