Bruce is a repairman tormented by a crippling sense of responsibility for his disabled wife Samantha, an ex-policewoman. Bruce’s increasing hypersensitivity to the injustice suffered by his wife steers him down a dark path of vigilantism. His disintegrating mental health, paranoia and overwhelming sense of doom causes Bruce to channel his rage towards a young woman.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(3 downloads) Aired September 23, 2016
- Wedding Doll (2015) Fixated on romantic fantasies, a kindly and strong-willed young woman with a mild mental disability embarks on a relationship — much to the concern of her protective mother.
- Full Frontal with Samantha Bee S01E36 Applying her smart and satirical point of view to current and relevant issues, Samantha Bee provides her nuanced perspective on world events, repartees with newsmakers from across ideological spectrums and stabs injustice with the hot poker of comedy
- Limitless S01E06 – Side Effects May Include Brian’s physical and mental health begin to deteriorate again, Morra demands a high price in exchange for another inoculation.
- The Diabolical (2015) When a single mother and her two young children are tormented by an increasingly strange and intense presence in their quiet suburban home, she turns to her scientist boyfriend to take on the violent forces that paranormal experts are too frightened to […]
- NCIS: Los Angeles S08E07 Season 08, Episode 07 “Crazy Train”
Callen goes undercover as a patient in a mental health hospital to search for an NSA agent who disappeared while tracking an ISIS cell trying to cross the Mexican border.
NCIS: Los Angeles is a drama about the high stakes world of undercover […]