Directed by John Lee Hancock (SAVING MR. BANKS), THE FOUNDER features the true story of how Ray Kroc (Michael Keaton), a struggling salesman from Illinois, met Mac and Dick McDonald, who were running a burger operation in 1950s Southern California. Kroc was impressed by the brothers’ speedy system of making the food and saw franchise potential. Writer Robert Siegel (THE WRESTLER) details how Kroc maneuvered himself into a position to be able to pull the company from the brothers and create a billion-dollar empire. The film also stars Laura Dern as Ray Kroc’s first wife Ethel; John Carroll Lynch as Mac McDonald and Nick Offerman as Dick McDonald.
The Founder (2017)
- Lost Sitcoms S01E02 – Let’s Talk about Alf A look at the impact of Alf Garnett, with contributions from Graham Linehan, Lee Mack and Simon Day.
BBC Four will recreate three British classic Lost Sitcoms - Hancock’s Half Hour, Steptoe And Son and Till Death Us Do Part - with a brand new stellar cast. The Lost Sitcoms are part of a […]
- Veerappan (2016) Veerappan film is a 2016 Indian biographical film written and directed by Ram Gopal Varma, based on the life of Indian bandit Veerappan, and the events leading to Operation Cocoon to capture and kill Veerappan.The theatrical trailer of the film, was released on 18 April 2016 to positive […]
- Chicago Fire S05E10 Season 05, Episode 10 - The People We Meet
Severide agrees to a bone marrow donation but a work accident throws everything into flux. Casey and Dawson try to find harmony at home. Meanwhile, Otis and Mouch decide to film a PSA encouraging people to join the Chicago Fire Department but […]
- Shooter (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 – “Point of Impact”
Retired Marine sniper Bob Lee Swagger returns to the line of fire. In the opener, Swagger is recruited by his former commander to prevent an assassination of the U.S. president. Meanwhile, FBI agent Nadine Memphis investigates potential […]
- Shooter (2016) S01E10 Season Finale Season 01, Episode 10 – Primer Contact
Bob Lee, Julie, Nadine and Isaac work together to breach the Russian Embassy to save Mary and shut down the conspiracy.
SHOOTER, a drama based on the best-selling Bob Lee Swagger novel by Stephen Hunter, Point of Impact, and the 2007 Paramount […]