Alicia attempts to revive her struggling law career by representing arrestees seeking release on bail in bond court, where she meets attorney Lucca Quinn, who competes for her clients. Also, Peter brings in national strategist Ruth Eastman to help with his presidential campaign, and creates an interesting dynamic with Eli in the process.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(38 downloads) Aired October 5, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(31 downloads) Aired October 5, 2015
- The Good Wife S07E09 – Discovery Season 07, Episode 09 – “Discovery”
Alicia and Lucca join forces with Louis Canning to defend a website against an accusation of racial profiling. Also, Eli and Ruth worry about the nature of Alicia’s relationship with Jason and how it could impact Peter’s presidential […]
- The Good Wife S07E03 – Cooked Alicia and Lucca work together on a complicated case involving a designer drug dealer. Meanwhile, Eli persuades Alicia and Veronica (Stockard Channing) to participate in a mother-daughter cooking show to help Peter's campaign, but things don't go as planned.
- The Good Wife S07E06 – Lies Season 07, Episode 06 – “Lies”
Alicia and Lucca defend a client who was fired from a technology firm for failing a polygraph test. Also, Eli plots to leak something that would damage Peter’s presidential campaign but could inadvertently hurt Alicia.
- The Good Wife S07E05 – Payback Season 07, Episode 05 – “Payback”
Jason employs aggressive investigative tactics when he assists Alicia and Lucca with a student loan case. Also, Howard Lyman alleges ageism at Lockhart, Agos & Lee, pointing to Cary as the primary offender, and Eli stirs up Florrick family drama on […]
- The Good Wife S07E11 – Iowa Season 07, Episode 11 – “Iowa”
Tensions run high as the entire Florrick family is crammed into Peter’s campaign bus with Eli and Ruth on their way to the Iowa caucuses. Once there, Peter attempts a high-risk political stunt to gain votes for his presidential bid.