When Alicia agrees to support a client’s plea of innocence in a shoplifting case, she clashes with the bond court judge; Diane is coerced into arguing against her own beliefs in a case about assisted suicide.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(57 downloads) Aired October 26, 2015
- The Good Wife S07E13 – Judged Season 07, Episode 13 – “Tracks”
Alicia argues against Judge Schakowsky when she learns that a former bond court client was wrongfully imprisoned. Also, Diane assists the student editor of a college newspaper when the school threatens to fire her for writing a politically charged […]
- The Good Wife S07E21 – Verdict Season 07, Episode 21 – “Verdict”
Peter’s trial begins and Alicia works desperately to keep him from returning to prison. Meanwhile, Diane and Lucca move aggressively to expand the law firm but face serious opposition from David Lee.
- The Good Wife S07E01 – Grunts Alicia attempts to revive her struggling law career by representing arrestees seeking release on bail in bond court, where she meets attorney Lucca Quinn, who competes for her clients. Also, Peter brings in national strategist Ruth Eastman to help with his presidential campaign, and […]
- The Good Wife S07E15 – Targets Season 07, Episode 15 – “Targets”
Alicia joins a secret panel of attorneys advising the U.S. government on a controversial case. Meanwhile, Eli hires Elsbeth Tascioni to uncover why the FBI is targeting Peter.
- Courted (2015) L’Hermine When a feared judge of the French court, Xavier Racine, encounters a French-Danish juror, Ditte Lorensen-Coteret, at a murder trial, their shared past is slowly uncovered.