Season 07, Episode 05 – “Payback”
Jason employs aggressive investigative tactics when he assists Alicia and Lucca with a student loan case. Also, Howard Lyman alleges ageism at Lockhart, Agos & Lee, pointing to Cary as the primary offender, and Eli stirs up Florrick family drama on Peter’s presidential campaign.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(55 downloads) Aired November 2, 2015
- The Good Wife S07E02 – Innocents Season 07, Episode 02 – “Innocents”
Alicia argues a complex museum vandalism case that involves photographs a mother took of her son, and considers enlisting the help of investigator Jason Crouse. Also, Cary must deal with partner Howard Lyman’s inappropriate conduct towards the younger […]
- The Good Wife S07E03 – Cooked Alicia and Lucca work together on a complicated case involving a designer drug dealer. Meanwhile, Eli persuades Alicia and Veronica (Stockard Channing) to participate in a mother-daughter cooking show to help Peter's campaign, but things don't go as planned.
- The Good Wife S07E06 – Lies Season 07, Episode 06 – “Lies”
Alicia and Lucca defend a client who was fired from a technology firm for failing a polygraph test. Also, Eli plots to leak something that would damage Peter’s presidential campaign but could inadvertently hurt Alicia.
- The Good Wife S07E16 – Hearing Season 07, Episode 16 – “Hearing”
As the grand jury against Peter is assembled, with Assistant U.S. Attorney Connor Fox leading the proceedings, Alicia, Eli and Peter’s lawyer, Mike Tascioni, attempt to discover what charges are being leveled against him. Meanwhile, Alicia and Jason try […]
- The Good Wife S07E08 – Restraint Season 07, Episode 08 – “Restraint”
Diane is personally conflicted when she is forced to argue a heated case between pro-choice and pro-life advocates in order to retain an important client, represented by attorney Ethan Carver. Also, Alicia and Lucca are desperate for new business and […]