Season 07, Episode 07 – “Driven”
Alicia and Lucca join a case involving an automotive executive represented by Lockhart, Agos & Lee, and an employee represented by Louis Canning, who was involved in a crippling accident while test-driving a car operating in “driverless” mode. Also, when Ruth and Eli pursue Courtney Boalt, a potential campaign contributor, Peter moves back in with Alicia to present a united family image.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(37 downloads) Aired November 16, 2015
- The Good Wife S07E05 – Payback Season 07, Episode 05 – “Payback”
Jason employs aggressive investigative tactics when he assists Alicia and Lucca with a student loan case. Also, Howard Lyman alleges ageism at Lockhart, Agos & Lee, pointing to Cary as the primary offender, and Eli stirs up Florrick family drama on […]
- The Good Wife S07E09 – Discovery Season 07, Episode 09 – “Discovery”
Alicia and Lucca join forces with Louis Canning to defend a website against an accusation of racial profiling. Also, Eli and Ruth worry about the nature of Alicia’s relationship with Jason and how it could impact Peter’s presidential […]
- The Good Wife S07E01 – Grunts Alicia attempts to revive her struggling law career by representing arrestees seeking release on bail in bond court, where she meets attorney Lucca Quinn, who competes for her clients. Also, Peter brings in national strategist Ruth Eastman to help with his presidential campaign, and […]
- The Good Wife S07E10 – KSR Season 07, Episode 10 – “KSR”
Alicia and Lucca defend a well-respected surgeon who is accused of plotting to commit a crime. Meanwhile, Ruth schemes to remove Jason from Alicia’s life by trying to persuade Courtney Paige to hire him for business in another state.
- The Good Wife S07E03 – Cooked Alicia and Lucca work together on a complicated case involving a designer drug dealer. Meanwhile, Eli persuades Alicia and Veronica (Stockard Channing) to participate in a mother-daughter cooking show to help Peter's campaign, but things don't go as planned.