Season 07, Episode 08 – “Restraint”
Diane is personally conflicted when she is forced to argue a heated case between pro-choice and pro-life advocates in order to retain an important client, represented by attorney Ethan Carver. Also, Alicia and Lucca are desperate for new business and attempt to poach clients from Louis Canning.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(73 downloads) Aired November 23, 2015
- The Good Wife S07E03 – Cooked Alicia and Lucca work together on a complicated case involving a designer drug dealer. Meanwhile, Eli persuades Alicia and Veronica (Stockard Channing) to participate in a mother-daughter cooking show to help Peter's campaign, but things don't go as planned.
- The Good Wife S07E21 – Verdict Season 07, Episode 21 – “Verdict”
Peter’s trial begins and Alicia works desperately to keep him from returning to prison. Meanwhile, Diane and Lucca move aggressively to expand the law firm but face serious opposition from David Lee.
- Chicago Justice S01E01 Just like their brethren in the Chicago P.D., the State's Attorney's dedicated team of prosecutors and investigators navigates heated city politics and controversy head-on, while fearlessly pursuing justice. As they take on the city's high-stakes and often media-frenzied cases, they must […]
- The Good Wife S07E16 – Hearing Season 07, Episode 16 – “Hearing”
As the grand jury against Peter is assembled, with Assistant U.S. Attorney Connor Fox leading the proceedings, Alicia, Eli and Peter’s lawyer, Mike Tascioni, attempt to discover what charges are being leveled against him. Meanwhile, Alicia and Jason try […]
- Proof of Innocence (2016) The manager of an attorney’s office, who was once a detective, receives a letter from prison. The letter concerns a prisoner who insists he is innocent. The manager of the attorney's office learns that the detective in charge of the prisoner's case is a former rival of his. To gain […]