Miller lives alone in an abandoned Alabama slaughterhouse. His memory and sanity are shattered and his only company is the spirit of his lover, who was murdered a decade ago. Ruth arrives, desperate to discover the truth about her mother’s death. She stays with Miller for three nights. Together they piece together the fragments of his memory, but they are horrified at what they uncover.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired January 10, 2017
- 2091 S01E13 It's the year 2091. The best seven gamers in the world are recruited by a powerful company to travel to the moon of Calisto and play against each other at an extreme video game. But everything will change when one of them, discovers the sinister truth that hides within the game that may […]
- Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) In 1965 Los Angeles, a widowed mother and her two daughters add a new stunt to bolster their séance scam business and unwittingly invite authentic evil into their home. When the youngest daughter is overtaken by the merciless spirit, this small family confronts unthinkable fears to save […]
- Eagoler Chokh (2016) A detective seeks the truth about the murder of a young woman.
The Eagle's Eye
- One Day at a Time S01E06 The Death of Mrs. Resnick
The series, a multi-camera comedy, will follow three generations of the same Cuban-American family living in the same house: a newly divorced former military mother, her teenage daughter and tween son, and her old-school mother.
- Last Tango in Halifax Special Christmas- Part II Caroline tells Gillian the truth about why she had to take the new headship, and Gillian's mounting guilt over Eddie's death drives her to make a life-changing decision. Celia takes to the stage in the local production of Blithe Spirit and a twist of fate means Alan is forced to confront […]