When three women living on the edge of the American frontier are driven mad by harsh pioneer life, the task of saving them falls to the pious, independent-minded Mary Bee Cuddy. Transporting the women by covered wagon to Iowa, she soon realizes just how daunting the journey will be, and employs a low-life drifter, George Briggs, to join her. The unlikely pair and the three women head east, where a waiting minister and his wife have offered to take the women in. But the group first must traverse the harsh Nebraska Territories marked by stark beauty, psychological peril and constant threat.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired May 23, 2016
- Poldark (2015) S02E10 – Episode 10 Dwight enlists in the navy to forget Caroline, and Demelza visits Verity to spend some time apart from Ross. While Ross considers rejoining his regiment, Elizabeth and George settle into married life, but George's plans provoke the locals to riot.
Britain is in the grip of a chilling […]
- Bad Moms (2016) A woman with a seemingly perfect life - a great marriage, overachieving kids, beautiful home, stunning looks and still holding down a career. However she's over-worked, over committed and exhausted to the point that she's about to snap. Fed up, she joins forces with two other […]
- Poldark (2015) S02E02 – Episode 2 As the election leads to rioting, Elizabeth goes to Bodmin herself. Demelza tries to influence the case by making a personal appeal to the judge, but George has a number of tricks up his sleeve as the day of the trial arrives.
Britain is in the grip of a chilling recession... falling […]
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2
Michaelis’s suspicions threaten to scupper Verloc’s planned bomb attack. Back in London, Heat faces the Professor’s madness, and Winnie finds herself alone with Ossipon.
The psychological thriller follows the story of Verloc, owner of a seedy shop in the heart of […]
- Ethel & Ernest (2016) This hand drawn animated film, based on the award winning graphic novel by Raymond Briggs, is an intimate and affectionate depiction of the life and times of his parents, two ordinary Londoners living through extraordinary […]