The story of a relationship between a teacher and his troubled pupil. Justin McLeod is a former teacher who lives as a recluse on the edge of town. His face is disfigured from an automobile accident and fire ten years before in which a boy was incinerated and for which he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter. He is also suspected of being a pedophile. He is befriended by Chuck, causing the town’s suspicion and hostility to be ignited. McLeod inculcates in his protege a love of justice and freedom from prejudice which sustains him beyond the end of the film.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(36 downloads) Aired March 20, 2015
- Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional (1993) Martine is trying to rebuild her life after separating from her boyfriend François, but the pressures of her job and her turbulent relationship with her new boyfriend finally push her over the edge. After a chance encounter with François she goes berserk and smashes a shop window with […]
- Speechless S01E02 – N-E-NEW A-I-AIDE Season 01 , Episode 02 – “N-E-NEW A-I-AIDE”
Maya struggles as Kenneth takes over as JJ’s full-time aide. Loving his new freedom, JJ avoids attending a physical therapy appointment, and Maya automatically blames Kenneth, using any excuse to confirm her misgivings and moves to fire him. […]
- Marfa Girl (2012) A story centered on a directionless 16-year-old living in Marfa, Texas and his relationships with his girlfriend, his neighbor, his teacher, a newly arrived local artist, and a local Border Patrol […]
- Siccîn 2 (2015) While maintaining a happy marriage with Adnan Hijri 2-year-old son lost their lives in an accident will be picked up. They had continued to live in the same home are no longer strangers. Hicran on top of it also begins to live that can not be explained by events in psychology is further […]
- Gadaar – The Traitor (2015) Jai Singh (Harbhajan Mann) is one of the richest Indians in the world who loves to live life on the edge. A conspiracy suddenly changes his life and brings him back to his motherland - India. What does he have to deal with? Will he give everything he has earned?