A young and ambitious civil servant Jussi finds himself being in charge of the environmental permit of a huge nickel and uranium mine in Northern Finland. The Talvivaara mine, led by a charismatic globe trotting visioner Pekka Perä is introducing an entirely new method of collecting minerals whilst creating jobs in one of the poorest areas in Scandinavia. Jussi slowly discovers that he has been led astray by several people and that the new method has serious downsides he did not forsee. The mine is causing environmental hazards that are being hushed down. A new application for another permit is brough to his table by the same mine. Along with the application comes an interesting job offer and a chance of a new beginning. Jussi has to decide whether he will play along and if so, with whom.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired October 12, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired September 30, 2016
- Little Accidents (2014) In a small American coal town living in the shadow of a recent mining accident, the disappearance of a teenage boy draws three people together—a surviving miner, the lonely wife of a mine executive, and a local boy—in a web of […]
- Seal Team Eight: Behind Enemy Lines (2014) Seal Team Eight must fight their way deep into Africa's Congo, decommission a secret uranium mine, and stop our most dangerous enemy from smuggling weapon's grade yellow-cake out of the country.
- Captain America: Civil War (2016) Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former […]
- Mr. X (2015) After gaining the power of invisibility, a man becomes a vigilante in order to take revenge on those who have wronged him.A young couple, both being government officers are dedicated to their jobs and to their nation. They are impassioned about their work and each other. All that changes […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E01 – Rule 58: Avoid the Douchemobile Abby chooses between boyfriend Will and husband Jake, while fielding a job offer from an online magazine called SheShe; Abby faces opposition from a rival editor at SheShe; Phoebe acts out in response to Kori's civil suit against her.