The Muppets find out ABC wants to film a documentary series about them, but Miss Piggy is not on board forcing Kermit to either get her on the show or break the bad news that the show won’t air. Meanwhile, Fozzie has to meet his girlfriend Becky’s parents who don’t approve of her dating a bear.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(77 downloads) Aired September 22, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(19 downloads) Aired September 22, 2015
- The Muppets S01E04 – Pig Out Season 01, Episode 04 – “Pig Out”
Miss Piggy and the gang has an epic karaoke night out with Ed Helms at Rowlf’s Tavern, but Kermit is not pleased when no one shows up to work the next day. Meanwhile, Fozzie accidentally injuries Statler and goes to great lengths to make things […]
- The Muppets S01E07 – Pig’s in a Blackout Kermit is feeling the pressure at work and is forced to go to a private Yoga retreat where he runs into a stressed out Jason Bateman. Meanwhile, with Kermit out of the office, Scooter is left to run the show and things go from bad to worse.
- The Muppets S01E03 – Bear Left Then Bear Write Season 01, Episode 03 – “Bear Left Then Bear Write”
Fozzie takes things a little too far when Kermit offers him advice and Nick Offerman steps in to help the gang. Meanwhile, Christina Applegate guests on “Up Late,” and brings Miss Piggy a sweet surprise that doesn’t go over well and […]
- The Muppets S01E14 – Little Green Lie Season 01, Episode 14 – “SLittle Green Lie”
Sparks fly when Kermit and Miss Piggy pretend that they are back together for the sake of Kermit’s impressionable nephew Robin. And now that Camilla is taking up all of Gonzo’s time, Pepe and Rizzo audition for a replacement […]
- The Muppets S01E16 – Because…Love Season 01, Episode 16 – “Because… Love”
After her stint in the hospital, Miss Piggy and Kermit reevaluate their relationship, and Kermit turns to Jack White (of The White Stripes) for advice.