An epic love story centered around an older man who reads aloud to a woman with Alzheimer’s. From a faded notebook, the old man’s words bring to life the story about a couple who is separated by World War II, and is then passionately reunited, seven years later, after they have taken different paths.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(44 downloads) Aired March 20, 2015
- A Place To Call Home S04E07 – You’re Just in Love A mysterious woman is perched between the harsh legacy of World War II and the hope of a new life in Australia.
- The Crossing II (2015) 太平轮(下)·彼岸 A story of three couples and their intertwining love stories set in 1940s Taiwan and Shanghai, centered around the 1949 sinking of […]
- Little Boy (2015) This is a powerful and moving film about a little boy who is willing to do whatever it takes to bring his dad home from World War II alive. The heartwarming story will capture your heart and lift your spirits as it reveals the indescribable love a little boy has for his father and the […]
- No Tomorrow S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 — “Pilot”
In the series premiere, a female procurement manager falls for a freewheeling man who believes the apocalypse is imminent and the two begin a journey to complete their individual bucket lists.
What would you do if you thought the world was going to […]
- Behind the Clouds (2016) Achter de wolken
Two people meet again after more than 50 years. They were lovers once, but their lives took different turns: she married his best friend. Fifty years later, they meet again and passion flares up. But is it possible to pick up the thread of a life that unraveled fifty […]