In October 1991, a confluence of weather conditions combined to form a killer storm in the North Atlantic. Caught in the storm was the sword-fishing boat Andrea Gail. Magnificent foreshadowing and anticipation fill this true-life drama while minute details of the fishing boats, their gear and the weather are juxtaposed with the sea adventure.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired August 18, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired August 18, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired August 18, 2015
- Deadliest Catch S12E08 – Winter is Coming As the fall season is coming to an end, a massive arctic storm blasts the fleet with hurricane force winds and monster seas. Every captain will be tested when they must decide how much their boats and crew can handle.
- Death in Paradise S05E01 – Episode 1 Millionaire environmentalist and scientist Dan Hagen is shot on his boat while out at sea, and all the evidence points toward a robbery gone wrong, but DI Goodman suspects foul play by a crew member. The team soon realises the group are not as close-knit as they initially seem, and with […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E10 – Proving Grounds During the final throes of the season's first arctic storm, the captains and crews need to battle for survival. While other captains fight the weather, rookie skipper Sean Dwyer decides to wait out the storm, making his first trip of the year under blue skies.
- Deadliest Catch S12E12 – Settling the Score Big weather hits the fleet again. Captain Sean Dwyer is forced to enforce his dad's law with an unruly deckhand on his boat. Casey and Josh square off. Meanwhile, Sig grinds his crew and Keith struggles with some new greenhorns.
- Deadliest Catch S12E17 – The Widowmaker: Part 1 Intense weather and more damage to his already battered boat take a toll on Sig's heart. The USCG attempts a dangerous medevac. Bill struggles with a water leak on his boat and Jake recruits an old friend.
Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your mortality […]