A contemporary take on a seemingly perfect Catholic family, whose lives take an unexpected turn when surprising truths are revealed. Instead of ruining their family, the honesty triggers a new, messier chapter where everyone stops pretending to be perfect and actually starts being real.
- The Real O’Neals S02E06 – The Real Fit Season 02 , Episode 06 – “The Real Fit”
Pat's brother Dwayne (who is also Aunt Jodi's ex-husband) comes to town to help Pat build his new "tiny house" in the garage. Shannon realizes Jodi and Dwayne still have chemistry, and tries to get them back together. Meanwhile, when Eileen […]
- A Flickering Truth (2015) Afghanistan's film history might well have have been lost forever, if not for the brave custodians who risked their lives to conceal films from the Taliban regime. This is a chronicle of their attempts to preserve and restore thousands of hours of film.
- The Kitchen (2016) Kusina The silent witness to the life and love of Juanita. It is her sanctuary, the place where she creates dishes for her family, her friends, even enemies and strangers. Through cooking, she gets to know the people around her, and in return, reveal herself to them.
- 5 Flights Up (2015) A long-time married couple who've spent their lives together in the same New York apartment become overwhelmed by personal and real estate-related issues when they plan to move away.
5 Flights Up 2014 720p WEB-DL DD5 1 H […]
- Ballers S02E02 – Enter The Temple Season 02 , Episode 02 – “Enter the Temple”
Spencer pursues a big client who’s already represented by a powerful rival; Ricky mulls his next move; Tracy lobbies for a bigger role at work; Reggie feels undervalued by Vernon.
Set in Miami, Ballers is a half-hour dramedy centered on a […]