A contemporary take on a seemingly perfect Catholic family, whose lives take an unexpected turn when surprising truths are revealed. Instead of ruining their family, the honesty triggers a new, messier chapter where everyone stops pretending to be perfect and actually starts being real.
- The Real O’Neals S02E10 Season 02 , Episode 10 – The Real Acceptance
After Kenny and Brett officially become a couple, Kenny starts to think of plan on how he should break the news to his parents. Meanwhile, Jimmy surprises everyone when he scores a high SAT score, forcing Eileen to hold up her end of a deal […]
- The Real O’Neals S02E06 – The Real Fit Season 02 , Episode 06 – “The Real Fit”
Pat's brother Dwayne (who is also Aunt Jodi's ex-husband) comes to town to help Pat build his new "tiny house" in the garage. Shannon realizes Jodi and Dwayne still have chemistry, and tries to get them back together. Meanwhile, when Eileen […]
- The Real O’Neals S02E09 Season 02 , Episode 09 – The Real Sin
Kenny tries being a rebel and gets a tattoo in order to be more appealing to Brett. Meanwhile, Shannon attempts to halt the dissection of frogs at school; and Eileen and Pat's divorce papers arrive, leading them to each face new complications in […]
- This Life (2015) S02E03 Season 02, Episode 03 – “Coping Cards”
Natalie battles through a storm of side effects while her family fumbles in their attempts to support her. Oliver second-guesses his ability to come through for Romy. Matthew makes an attempt to repair things with Nicole.
We all live our lives […]
- The Kitchen (2016) Kusina The silent witness to the life and love of Juanita. It is her sanctuary, the place where she creates dishes for her family, her friends, even enemies and strangers. Through cooking, she gets to know the people around her, and in return, reveal herself to them.