Depicts the love lives, jealousies and desires of those that work within the Sanguiwon during the Joseon Dynasty period. The Sanguiwon are responsible for the attire worn by royalty. Dol-Seok (Han Suk-Kyu) is the best master artisan in charge of royal attire. He views set rules as paramount to his job. Kong-Jin (Ko Soo) is a genius like designer, born with dexterity and an excellent sense. He was brought to the palace by nobleman Pan-Soo (Ma Dong-Seok) who first spotted his talent. The King (Yoo Yeon-Seok) and Queen (Park Shin-Hye) then become embroiled in a critical case because of the royal attire made by Dol-Seok and Kong-Jin.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(650 downloads) Aired June 16, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(235 downloads) Aired June 16, 2015
- The Royals (2015) S02E06 – Doubt Truth to Be a Liar Season 02, Episode 06 – “Doubt Truth to Be a Liar”
The twins have a birthday party in the palace and things get out of hand. Meanwhile, Queen Helena and Prince Liam look to the past for answers about the future.
- The Royals (2015) S03E04 Season 03, Episode 04 – Our (Late) Dear Brother's Death
Jasper and Eleanor immerse themselves in their relationship while Liam must reappraise his latest tryst; enduring his cancer, King Cyrus' past pays him a visit; the palace arranges a press conference to announce earth shattering […]
- Eo Woo Dong: Lost Flower (2015) 어우동 Joseon Dynasty era car ride indications of a woman , come the best flowers! "I'm the flower , Eoudong of flowers! " Beautiful appearance and sweet. Way superior academic ability to combine beauty with classic or tax in your home gentry champan Legs Hye Park . Jongchin 'move' the king for […]
- Come Back Mister (2016) 돌아와요 아저씨 A man is worked to death, but he comes back to the living world in the attractive body of another man for a limited amount of time. Lee Hae Joon is a perfect man with good looking appearance. He works as a section chief in the women’s apparel section at a department store. His body is […]
- The Royals (2015) S02E01 – It Is Not, nor It Cannot Come to Good After King Simon's death, King Cyrus' new look monarchy is on full display at the Royal polo match; Prince Liam is set on revenge and receives some unexpected help; Queen Helena maneuvers for power.