When Lisa becomes scared at the Krustyland Halloween Horror Night, Homer is forced to take down his Everscream Terrors decorations. Halloween pop-up employees seek vengeance on Homer for causing them to lose their jobs, and rob his house while Homer and Lisa hide out in the attic. Homer and Lisa light up their stored holiday decorations to attract attention and stand up to the intruders.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(57 downloads) Aired October 19, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(17 downloads) Aired October 19, 2015
- The Simpsons S28E04 – Treehouse of Horror XXVII Season 28, Episode 04 – “Treehouse of Horror XXVII”
"Treehouse of Horror XXVII" features Mr. Burns organizing a Hunger Games-style contest pitting Springfield children against each other and Lisa's imaginary best friend killing Lisa's real friends in a fit of jealousy, while Moe […]
- The Simpsons S27E07 – Lisa with an ‘S’ Season 27, Episode 07 – “Lisa with an ‘S’”
When Homer loses $5,000 at a poker game with Broadway legend Laney Fontaine, the only way he is able to settle the bet is if he loans Lisa to Laney for a month. Then, Laney turns Lisa into a show biz kid and Marge and Homer fear they made a […]
- Dr. Ken S01E05 – Halloween-Aversary Season 01, Episode 05 – “Halloween-Aversary”
The episode opens with a flashback to Ken’s botched marriage proposal on Halloween. Now 20 years later, Ken tries to arrange the perfect re-proposal for Allison. Meanwhile at the office, which is decorated for Halloween, Damona and Julie […]
- The Simpsons S27E18 – How Lisa Got Her Marge Back Season 27, Episode 18 – “How Lisa Got Her Marge Back”
After a mother-daughter spat, Marge takes Lisa to Capital City, where, after enjoying a musical, the show’s star sings Marge’s praises to remind Lisa how lucky she is to have such a special mom. Meanwhile, Bart is bummed that […]
- The Simpsons S28E03 – The Town Season 28, Episode 03 — “The Town”
After Homer catches Bart rooting for Springfield’s football rival, the Boston Americans, he plans a family “hate-cation” trip to Boston in an attempt to show Bart that Boston is a terrible city.
Set in Springfield, the average American town, the show […]