(6 downloads) Aired March 13, 2015
- To Write Love on Her Arms (2015) The story follows 19-year-old Renee who has always loved fairy tales: the idea of a princess, a hero and a happily ever after. But Renee’s life is that of a darker tale: she’s a young woman battling addiction, depression and self-injury. In a creative blend of artistic fantasy balanced […]
- A Royal Night Out (2015) The film portrays a fairy tale re-imagining of V.E. Day in 1945, when Princess Elizabeth and her sister Margaret were allowed out from Buckingham Palace for the night to join in the celebrations, where they encountered romance and […]
- Clarence US (2013) S02E15 – The Tales of Mardrynia
- Voltron: Legendary Defender S02E12 For millennia, the evil Galra Empire has plagued the universe by conquering planets and destroying their inhabitants. The only known threat to the empire's power and plans, is the legendary "Defender of the Universe" Voltron, a 100 meter tall robot warrior composed of five lion mechas […]
- The Last Princess (2016) Original Title 덕혜옹주 This film depicts the story of the last princess of the Joseon Dynasty, who had to live a misfortunate life as a daughter of Gojong, the Emperor Gwangmu.