Employing an intimate interview style, Grammy- and Emmy®-winning filmmaker Thom Zimny showcases Bruce Springsteen’s first-person take on his writing process. Offering an in-depth discussion on the origins of key tracks from his first double album, The River, Springsteen shares how they were developed, from the notebook page to the studio to, most viscerally, the concert stage. Interspersed throughout the interview are his acoustic versions of several defining tracks from The River, including “Two Hearts,” “The River,” “Independence Day,” “Hungry Heart,” “Point Blank” and “Wreck on the Highway.”
- Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016) When his new album fails to sell records, pop/rap superstar conner4real goes into a major tailspin and watches his celebrity high life begin to collapse. He'll try anything to bounce back, anything except reuniting with his old rap group The Style […]
- Bizaardvark S01E09 – Unboxing Season 01, Episode 09 – “Unboxing”
Frankie learns that Paige has been secretly taking MMA lessons and decides to join in on the fun.
The series follows Paige and Frankie who write funny songs and create music comedy videos for their online channel, "Bizaardvark." Now with 10,000 […]
- Gotham S02E22 – Wrath of the Villains: Transference Season 02, Episode 22 - “Wrath of the Villains: Transference”
In the Season 2 finale, Hugo Strange’s inmates plot their escape while Gordon, Bruce and Lucius remain at Indian Hill.
- Rush Hour (2016) S01E11 – O Hostage! My Hostage! Season 1, Episode 11 – “O Hostage! My Hostage!”
Carter and Lee discover that a hostage situation at a concert hall is more than a robbery gone wrong.
Detective Lee is a reserved, honorable master martial artist with lightning-fast moves who comes to L.A. to avenge his sister’s alleged […]
- Double Barrel – ” Eratta Kuzhal ” (2015) Malayalam comedy thriller film written and directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery. The film is jointly produced by Prithviraj, Santhosh Sivan, Arya and Shaji Nadesan under August Cinema and Lijo Jose Pellissery under Amen Movie Monastery. According to the director, the film is a light-hearted […]