Film from Andrew Morgan. The True Cost is a documentary film exploring the impact of fashion on people and the planet.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired August 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired November 1, 2015
- The Clan (2015) El Clan The true story of the Puccio Clan. A family who kidnapped and killed people in the 80s.
- The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst (2015) Robert Durst, scion of one of New York’s billionaire real estate families, has been accused of three murders but never convicted. Brilliant, reclusive, and the subject of relentless media scrutiny, he’s never spoken publicly—until now. During interviews with Andrew Jarecki, he reveals […]
- Boobs (2014) "Boobs" is a documentary about one girl's journey through the beauty industry. British model, Precious Muir, has moved from London to New York to make it as a fashion model. Her career has not been what she had hoped, and she has decided that the best route to success is to undergo […]
- Bitter Lake (2015) Adam Curtis: Bitter Lake
An experimental documentary that explores Saudi Arabia's relationship with the U.S. and the role this has played in the war in Afghanistan.
- Oliver’s Deal (2015) The Debt
Set against the backdrop of an international finance deal in New York and Peru, Oliver's Deal is an intense political drama which explores how far people will go to get what they want.