Sixteen aspiring mixed martial artists live together, train together and compete against each other to become the Ultimate Fighter. They receive coaching from UFC champions and contenders in a variety of martial arts including wrestling, boxing, judo, Jiu-Jitsu, karate and kickboxing. The winner receives a six-figure contract from the UFC.
- Foxcatcher (2014) The greatest Olympic Wrestling Champion brother team joins Team Foxcatcher lead by multimillionaire sponsor John E. du Pont as they train for the 1988 games in Seoul - a union that leads to unlikely circumstances.
- Saala Khadoos (2016) Irudhi Suttru A grumpy boxing coach takes on a young, rebellious woman under his wings and starts training her for the world championship. But their biggest battle has to be fought outside the […]
- The Bronx Bull (2016) A combination "before the rage" and "after the rage" of world middleweight boxing champion Jake LaMotta's tumultuous life and times.
- The Voice S09E18 – Live Top 12 Performances The top 12 artists perform live in front of coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and Pharrell Williams for America's vote.
- The Voice S09E17 – Live Playoffs, Results The top 20 artists await America's vote. The top two performers from each team will move through to the live performance shows and coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and Pharrell Williams will save one remaining artist from their team.