A high-school student Yoshiro has never got a spotlight in his life and spends his days aimlessly. What only shines in his life is a girl Sae at his school. Even if being completely disregarded by her, he still dreams of becoming her true love in the future. One day, he finds himself having a mind-reading psychic power. As he looks around, there seem more psychics born in the city, and somehow they are all virgins! One uses his psychokinetic power to fulfill his sexual desire or turns into a flasher using teleportation ability… On the arrival of the psychics like Yoshiro, the city gets gradually infested with the erotic terrorism evoked by a mysterious group. Knowing he has never got any attention from the girl of his dreams, Yoshiro determines to use his power to save the world from this steamy chaos and show off what he has got to the love of his life!
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired November 15, 2016
- Spotlight (2015) The film tells the riveting true story of the Boston Globe’s Spotlight investigation team who uncovered a scandal that would rock the city and shock the world. For years, whispers of the Boston Archdiocese’s cover up of sexual abuse within the Catholic church were largely ignored by the […]
- East Los High S04E07 – You’re Dancing Like a Gringo Summer heats up with a wave of sexting, lies and betrayal that leaves a path of heartache and breakups, just in time for Lorena and Hernan's big wedding.
East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and mystery are at the heart of this inner city school in East LA […]
- East Los High S04E09 – I Hope She Was Worth It Camila's lies begin to unravel, costing her more than she ever bargained for. Ceci takes her best shot at making it in the dance world while allegiance on the Bomb Squad is divided as the team decides between voting off Brandie or risk losing Caleb.
East Los High is not your typical […]
- Girl Meets World S03E20 – Girl Meets Ilha das Flores
Based on ABC's hugely popular 1993-2000 sitcom, this new comedy, set in New York City, will tell the wonderfully funny, heartfelt stories that "Boy Meets World" is renowned for – only this time from a tween girl's perspective – as the curious and bright 7th grader Riley Matthews […]
- The Blue Hour (2015) Onthakan Tam, a timid loner, is bullied regularly by his fellow pupils at school. He is met with similar rejection and suspicion within the narrow confines of his parents’ dingy home, where his father beats him. One day Tam arranges online to meet Phum at a derelict swimming pool. They are both […]