In “The Windsors”, our much-loved Royal Family is re-imagined through the lens of a soap opera, and although the stories are completely fictional, they are inspired by real events. Delving behind the headlines and gossip columns, The Windsors lets our imaginations run riot in this ludicrous parody.
Season 01, Episode 01
Prince Charles tries to keep his family in order, but Wills wants to mingle with the people. Pippa, resentful at her sister for bagging a Prince, uses her fantastic arse to lure Harry.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired May 7, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired May 7, 2016
- The Royals (2015) S03E03 Season 03, Episode 03 – Aye, There's the Rub
Helena binges on reality TV while recovering from an illness. Elsewhere, Liam and Eleanor find themselves deeply involved in passionate relationships; at the same time, they learn exactly who is their daddy.
The series depicts the lives of […]
- Wicked City S01E03 – Should I Stay or Should I Go Season 01, Episode 03 – “Wicked City”
Kent asks Betty to love him and gives her a copy of the novel “Phantom of the Opera” as romantic inspiration. Elsewhere, Jack and Paco identify the body they found in the floorboards as a former librarian; and later, uncover a huge surprise on a […]
- The Royals (2015) S02E06 – Doubt Truth to Be a Liar Season 02, Episode 06 – “Doubt Truth to Be a Liar”
The twins have a birthday party in the palace and things get out of hand. Meanwhile, Queen Helena and Prince Liam look to the past for answers about the future.
- The Royals (2015) S02E01 – It Is Not, nor It Cannot Come to Good After King Simon's death, King Cyrus' new look monarchy is on full display at the Royal polo match; Prince Liam is set on revenge and receives some unexpected help; Queen Helena maneuvers for power.
- The Signalman (2015) A railroad signalman is haunted by a series of otherworldly events in this adaptation of a Charles Dickens short story. Are they truly ghostly manifestations, or the signalman's psychological response to his isolation and repetitive work?